There are ways to be involved with PAWS and support our mission, no matter where you are located!
If you’re local to Upstate South Carolina:
- Check out the latest News and our calendar of Upcoming Events for expos, presentations, and awe-inspiring public raptor release programs;
- Connect with us on Facebook for other news about local releases and events;
- See our Projects page to learn what we’re fundraising for, and if there are materials local supporters can contribute;
Don’t let distance stop you from getting connected to PAWS! Things you can do:
- “Like” us on Facebook to help increase our visibility and community support;
- Check out our Wish List for pressing needs and material (in-kind) donations we’re currently seeking;
- Use the yellow “Donate” button for financial donations: help us with major 2013 projects, including our Raptor Pens, Fawn Barn, and Treatment Center, or contribute to our General Fund for animal medical treatment, food, and housing.